Friday, February 26, 2021

Blog Reflection Questions

a. My understanding about Multimedia.

b. How do I use Multimedia? With this picture, it can be used in some multimedia applications like Picasa, Microsoft Photos, or Paint. (Note: With this application, you can use paintbrushes, attach text, or change colors so that you can creatively design your own photo.)

c. What do I think the significance of using Multimedia? Based on my editing skills, I would be able to create something which is informative in nature for everyone. So, I frequently used multimedia up until now because this would help me to design any media format with the help of the multimedia applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ICT as Medium for Advocacy

1 .  How Information and Communications and Technology (ICT) has transformed the educational methodologies when you were in grade school and...